2009年5月16日星期六

Stop?! Or Private?!



i want to close blog or make it private?!
only allowed my fren to view my blog??!
yes.....!! maybe i'll ~!
something wrong = ="
dear, i know sometime you'll come and view my blog..
if i make it private you take password and mail with me..
then you can 24hour view my blog.. haaaaaaaa xD
mm, should i make it private?
or stop bloggie? geeeeee....
something wrong to me = ="
big pressure this recently.. gonna bang wall .. shitttttttttttttt
UNDANG?! UNTIL NOW HAVENT GO TAKE !
HATE MYSELF, LAZY LAZY LAZY ! FUCKING LAZY ~!
LAZY READ ! LAZY GO TAKE ! but want drive car...
fuck niaaaaaaaaaaa... who can help me?! * i know i just can help myself , lame juan
why i keep fuck?! BIG PRESSURE...
money?! no problem... family?! no problem.. love?! no problem also..
what i gonna to bothersome? i dunno also ...
everyday sleep eat skul , sleep eat skul ~! same as useless...
awwww.. i think i have to stop here..
maybe i really will make my blog as private..
if want to view my blog leave down ur link at chat box.. i'll invite =D

goodnight buddy... byebye... =*)

没有评论:

发表评论