2009年5月1日星期五

hey hey hey !


hey guys, im back !!
long time didn't updated edi...
coz my husband come kl to play mah ~ : )
hehehehe.. busy going out with him and my gangs...
awwwwwwww... everyday go out play, shopping, drinks and etc.
im so enjoy when his come.. coz i go anywhere my mother allowed erh.. : D
everyday play computer until so late...
play left 4 dead =X
i no dare to play so ask him accompany to play.. ahahahaha
last week we go to time square watch movie with lee, hoezai and my babe..
we watch coming soon ... ahahaha.. stupid movie.. make me keep scream on cinema..
fuckkkkkk... the sound scare me, not the movie =X
my dear sit beside me keep laugh... lee more geng ! scream scream scream...
akakakakaka.. i laugh her too =x she paiseh :P
after that we go shopping nia, me and my dear go eat..
lee and hoezai go buy thing.. coz lee want buy thing and they dont want to eat..
then i go eat with my dear .. after that we join back and back home..
coz that day is friday, we want to go pasar malam at night..
so back home rest, take a nap and take shower after that go p.m
after p.m me my dear and hoezai go dolphin for kampai =D
yummy... many thing happened on that night... shiittt..
my dear drive hoezai car back to my home, coz he's drunk ass..
kakakaka.. damn nervous coz my dear drive =X * dear i trust ur skill ok.. haha
and then back to my house and they dance HR, hoezai drunk ass edi still can dance..
i really zha dou 9 9 O.o
mm .. nothing to do then i play ps2 with my dear.. akakakaka
so funny =x we play tekken
i battle comp =x some stage i got win la .. my dear noob la ... =x
dear i am the pro :D
aiyar, forget what we have do edi..
ohyar, i remember saturday go watch motor race...
got dear me lee and hoezai... after yamcha and then go and watch.
meet alot fren at there... @@
after finished watch then back home and sleep ...
aiyar.. forget what we have go edi... many place we've go..
i just know me and my dear everyday go drink drink drink ~ = ="
go dating mah.. hehehehe...

i've to sleep edi.. damn tired..~
after he come i not enough sleep.. coz play game play until so late.. and need skul ~
not enough sleep... no energy.. = =
have to go now.. goodnight...
oh ya, i've change my blog song, try and listen ~

没有评论:

发表评论