2009年5月11日星期一

Actually I Really Love You Much !!

mummi... i'm really so love you ~ and daddy too !!
whole family also love !!
you all really sayang me.. and my dear too ~
thxxxx... thx alot !! thx all of you always be my side if got anything happened...
and babe lee too ~ and babe lee lougong... when i am sad, you all are beside me..
and protect me ~ IM REALLY HAPPY I GOT YOU ALL !!
muackss...
sometime, i cant even control my temper... sorry, if i hurt you all sometime !
sorry about that... i really love you all so much !
im not really wanna to hurt you all ~~~
sometime moody, i talk with you all will be so cold..
i am not that mean want to hurt you all ~~
hmmmppp... and dear, you changed alot after you come here 1week..
love you ... i wont let you stay at the fucking sad place anymore..
i am trying my best to help you.. coz i really love you ~
because of me you can do what i want .. thx alot ok??
mm... today mummy go check blood.. friday get result ...
i hope nothing ! god bless mummy... AMEN...
i'll trying my best to change myself... not to hurt you all anymore..
i've to appreciate what i have now !
and daddy thx you buy me what i want ... im really so over this recently..
i know that .. tomoro exam, i'll try my best to do !
i wont make you dissapoint ok? love you daddy...and mummy also..

ignore me, i am telling my feeling now ~ i feel im so happiness in this world..
thx alot all of you ~ LOVE YAA....

没有评论:

发表评论