2010年1月21日星期四

PAIN, SWEET, UNLUCKY

okay, start from this morning..
went to work like usual.. ROAR!
haihz .. my student play the door when im talking with auntie..
omg , my hand kena folder to the door.. oh shit ! pain like hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sooooooooo pain.. okay, after that nothing.. coz baby sayang back ~
laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. after work, we back home together with henry, sis and babe.
reached my home, i go changed cloth.. because we need to go cc for da gei with kelvin xuan and henry and babe and me. kaaa..
b4 changed cloth, henry and my babe play bro ps2 - naruto = ="""
they damn noisy = = "
3pm go mamak stall wait for them to come..
go cc until 4pm+ sent baby to station lrt.. alaaa, i hate those time when im sent him to lrt..
gahh.. something happened, but secret lah ~ hoho~ you know i know lo mr . ivan.
and then i back home after i sent him to lrt..
then lying on the bed chat with him.. hehe
today really sweet, but something happened just now..
seriously im down just now.. dunno how to solve the problem..
but i know, you will solve that whatever ~!
i trust you.. =)
just now no comp play, my face damn diu ! NO COMP = NO LIFE
then i go out on9, when i take the laptop charger, i knock my head to the table..
wtfbbq ! damn pain ~!!! gahhh..
haihz ..
im so unlucky today.. i need sek back lahh.. hahahaha ~
haihz, have a nice day today =)
HOWEVER, I LOVE YOU DEEP ! my beloved.

WithLove,
JuanBabe.

没有评论:

发表评论