2010年1月25日星期一

happiness ~

im so damn happiness that i have you ..
you give me all the thing that i never had b4 ..
baby, i love you very very much ~
this afternoon, wake up on 2pm, he text me..
say izzit i sien him edi, i DIDN'T! i still not yet wake up la baby.
hmmp, then i call him..
aiyerrr.. no brush teeth no take shower and no eat breakfast then go da gei edi.. DOTA AGAIN?!
i stop him dota 1week .. hahha ~ he promised also..
dunno will he do that? =) hope so...
laaaaaaaaaa.. this afternoon almost quarrel with baby..
because of me lo ~ haihz.. bitch la me..
after that nothing edi.. after i take my breakfast, 2pm+ i go out alone and bring lappy go on9 ..
im so enjoy when im alone. duno why.
this recently always like this..
chat with baby until 4pm+ his go do something.
then i go find xinyi yamcha.. hahahaha ~
long time didn't find her edi.. damn miss her.. duhh!
gossip until 5pm, back home and lying on the bed and miss him ~
6pm+ baby call me and chat a while his go to study.
hmmp, tonight didn't go out eat.. maybe mummy lazy want to go out..
dinner at home. 9pm+ i go maybank alone ..
after that fetch henry acc me go another maybank, because that stupid maybank got problem. canot transfer.. sorhai ! make me want go another place, waste my car oil.. another bank also ! ma ji bai ~ make me damn angry.
after that we go to 28 yamcha..
got henry, ahchung, manfei, fengling, kianchong,kokkit,peiyen and me.
hmmp, 11pm+ sent henry back and i go 7eleven buy top up card and buy bread for make egg sandwish to baby , henry, sis and my love ASSIS !
reach home and call baby chit chat a while then i go make the sandwish.
boiled the egg wait 20min and start to cut onion and cucumber.
after that i on msn chat with baby again, i want to see him ar !!
chat a while then off again , and call him and chat again..
everyday everymin everysec everyhour chat chat chat ! we very 8.. keep gossip ..
after hang up, i go make the sandwish again.. ma hai you know i saw what?
so hai ......... COCKROACH !! grrrrrrrrrrrr...
i dunno use what to SMACK it !
then i take a bottle and SMACK it 9 9 !
then it die already.. hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah..
sohai cockroach let me stun ~ akakakakakaka, * try to imagine how i kill it.
it very geli after dead, then i blow it to the washing basin, and open the faucet.
then it die in the washing basin hole.. hahahahahahahaha.. very sohai !
COCKROACH, dont appear in front of me ~ you will die 9 9 =DDDDDD
hmmp, finally.. i finished my egg sandwish.. gonna to sleep now.
later baby STUN me like i STUN the cockroach.. akakaka
goodnight..

i love you babe.

With Love,
JuanBabe.

没有评论:

发表评论