2010年1月20日星期三

how sweet am i ?

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... wake up in the morning.. sleep late edi le..
because i sick edi .. haihz .. very suffer !
oh no, mother fucker.. can you dont disturb me anymore? fuck ~
you so annoyed~ ewww...
8.30am go to work .. baby buy medicine for me.. wow ~
how sweet am i ? he very sayang me ~ hehehehe.. im very sweet today ~
omg .. so warm ~ lalaa..
today we go hospital visited heidi, b4 we go , we go to shopping mall some fruit for heidi~
and then i go bread for them, sis, henry and baby.. i know they're very hungry~
after that we go to hospital together.. hmmp~
today baby damn sayang me.. =D IM SO SWEET LA BABY..
4pm + reached home and then out with baby and henry..
go 28 yamcha with dave,kelvin, jimmy, ahchung and xuan..
gahhh~~ 5pm+ sent baby go station lrt.. haihz.. i cant let him go lah seriously..
feel sad.. i scare we no more time can dating.. because i want go NS soon~
i have to appreciate the time now ~ no 1 understand.. even family too..
ya, i spent all the money because of i need happy.. its so easy~
and i need baby badly.. i need his shoulder, need his hug, need his sayang.. its so easy ~ izzit ?
after sent him back i take a nap, because i eat panadol , feel so sleepy.. awwww
now, what he doing? DOTA LAH ! DOTA DOTA DOTA !
DOTA MAKE PPL CRAZY ! dont want work dont want sleep dont want eat dont want back home dont want go toilet.. every girl, correct anot? ishh !! DOTA ! I HATE YOU..
its crazy !! stupid ass DOTA ! make my dear, my bro , my fren gonna crazy edi..
while playing, diu diu diu and diu ! dunno why?! Omg~
last time my fren play until want to fight? need anot? dota make ppl crazy ~ gahhh!!
but dear, behave urself.. dont play always alright ? stop foul language.. !! duhh~~
im waiting you to online lah.. ROAR !

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH mr. ivan ! I'M SO SWEET TODAY ~

WithLove,
JuanBabe.

没有评论:

发表评论