2010年1月18日星期一

OH NO ! i love him very very much ~

hahahaha.. what the?????????
finally i out with him.. duhh ~
dar, i think because of me you faster finish ur thing izzit?
if not, you wont so fast i know that.. because you're very lazy..=X
hahaha, we go da gei today ~ @@ lalalala
damn happy ... happy until i want to bang wall edi ~
he hold my hand? i feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo warm..
because i damn emo yesterday.. i miss him sooooooooooooooo much~
lalalala, very happy.. gonna insane..
i miss his lips lah.. hoho ~ very soft..
i like to pinch his face, but he dont like that.. awww..
but nvm, i know you allowed me to pinch ur face..
coz im ur dear mah.. izzit? *i know i perasan.. hoho
lalalala, i can see you tomoro.. but 11am -12pm only..
but nvm its ok ~ i know you will take time to come find me..
waiting tomoro ~ lalalala..

i love you my dear babe..

WITH LOVE,
Juanbabe.

没有评论:

发表评论