2010年1月17日星期日

let it

babe, maybe we just gather only 3days..
but i scared? why? i dunno also ~
but you dont worry, i forget my ex already..
trust me .. but sometime i jealous about you stick with girl..
i know i have not to suspect you and i should believe on you ..
i hope that i can with you forever.. GRR...
why so suddenly we will be together? haha..
i dunno why also.. fate problem?
i like to see you smile, laugh bla bla bla..

sometime do stupid to me.. make me LMAO~
hahahaha.. baby, tell me you love me and wont abandon me..
when i chat with you i feel very happy..
i can dont bother my friend and keep chat with you.
first time like this, and rush to some place to chat with you when big rain..
actually, just now when i on the way to the cafe shop, almost an accident,
coz i drive too fast.. sorry ~ i promised you that i wont do that again.. hehe
because i love you mah ~ =P
haha, you sure sleep like a pig now..
dar, i want to tell you that, dont try to lie me.. i dont like that..
if you like others, tell me the true..
what you want to do, just tell me ~ i wont angry..
however, i hope you happy~ we can solve everything and talk properly..
NO LIES ! if you choose to leave me, tell me..
i want you happy only.. thats all !
i tired about liar.. but i trust you lah.. =)

LOVE YA.

WITH LOVE,
Juanbabe.

没有评论:

发表评论