2010年1月30日星期六

HAPPY !!

haha, few days didn't update my blog edi..
lets start now !

thursday 28.01.2010

hmmppp.. same as usual go to work and dating with baby..
something happened in the school..
make me insane ! omg ! i can laugh for few days.
im going crazy !!!!! i keep imagine the thing ! fuck.
that day, i ask my student to colour..
but i saw him why do not take out the pencil colour.
then i take his bag and check out.
hahaha, then i saw something so interesting inside his bag..
i take out ! OMG!!
its SAUSAGE ! why the student will bring the sausage to skul and put in the bag?
make me insane ! i keep laugh laugh laugh and laugh ! NON STOP!
after that i ask him , izzit you like teacher? you want to give teacher?
he say yes, then i ask him izzit teacher so pretty ? he say YES ! akakakakakakakakakakakakakaka!
this student really freaking funny MAN !
i can laugh about this NON-STOP!
im going crazy!
after worked, then i baby back with me..
i reached home and ate my lunch after that bring babe and henry go to eat.
4pm+ sent them to station lrt, henry want to go bangsar for return something.
on the way to station lrt, got a corner..
then i hear henry say aiyar !
then i see the mirror, because im driving..
i saw a shoes there, then i see behind me..
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! henry pokai !!
because he didn't hold anything.. then pokai ~!
omggg.. i laugh non stop about this..
that day , hoezai come back from kuatan ~
mm.. at the night i go have a tea with ai xian, hoezai , henry, huiru, kahwei and beh..
wakakakakakaka.. HAAAAAAAA..
in the cafe shop, laugh NON STOP 1hour !
1hour you know ? NON STOP !
kahwei keep say abnormal thing.. gahhh~~~
ma lou, make me insane..
when i chatting with my dear and on cam..
my fren keep make my babe.
akakakaka.. my fren damn funny izzit my babe? =D
10pm+ we go second round to S.A
got, henry, me, hoezai, ai xian, hui ru, xuanlong, kokkit, fei jun, peiyen, ah dew, ahbing and kelvin.
ma hai, i dunno izzit i too crazy edi ! keep laugh at there..
and keep make joke.
fuck nia.. 12am+ back home because need to work .

END.

friday 29.01.2010

hmmp, go to work as usual..
ahbing start to work today ~
very tired today.. because i keep need to care those children.
baby have a serious sick ~ he naughty, dun want eat medicine.
finally eat edi =D
after skul, tot wanna yamcha with hoezai..
because he say he take his NEW CAR today ~
but ffk. late edi.
then we go cafe shop to eat and chit chat..
5pm+ back and wait hoezai come to my house go sent my dear to midvalley..
haihz, traffic jam like hell ! 10pm+ reached home.. sot edi ~
something funny laa.. lazy type out..
I CAN SAY THAT, I LAUGH NON STOP THIS RECENTLY !
IM TOO HAPPY LE !
im miss him so much now..
feel wanna cry . dunno why !
really miss him alot. wanna hug him ~
he sick edi, i cant take care him..
so worried!
haihz.. god bless him~

i love you MR.I

WithLove,
JuanBabe.

没有评论:

发表评论