2009年2月18日星期三

Weee...

Aww.... i've to take my undang on next week !!
hope i'll pass.. ! god bless me OK ! AMEN
so nervous la... i failed b4 ~ this time is 2nd time ~
50bucks ar 1 time !!! shit................. so freaking wasted !
so, this time i've to study hard ~!
Geee... bless me please !
cox my mummy buy new motor to me edi... i've to drive to skul..
im so fucking hot after finish skul walk to home...
and i pass undang this time i no need bother about the car undang..
hehe, straight listen 6hour undang take P license =D
woo woo ! so excited now ~ wweeeeeeeeeeee
skul life is so boring ... this recently gambled at skul with malay guys
hahahaha.. damn ! they dont care berdosa =X
wakekekeke... i lose 3bucks yesterday, win 2bucks today ~
coz just play a while.. got teacher mah~ @@
Eee... my darling is coming on 1st march ~ = )
happy to meet him .. woot woot..
mayb come my house overnight la.. mayb la
coz he need to find work at kl ~
aww.. nothing to write anymore..

BYE, NIGHT, SWEET DREAM MUACK..

没有评论:

发表评论