2009年2月27日星期五

Miss My Favourite


Eee.... suddenly miss starbucks chocolate chip with cream =D

its so damn nice favourite for me..
i wan to drink honey.. pls buy for me T.T
awww.. my malay teacher want we LISAN !
i hate i hate i hate ! need to stand at outside in front of all my classmate
shit shit ! im shy la pls.. =X
PLEASE... ! I dont want can?
i dont want LISAN la ! ><"""""""""""""
maybe i'll stop school le ~ hehe..
today i've discuss with my mummy ~ =)
i'll take course at outside, and then tuition at outside too..
will go to take SPM also la...
ermm... still considering @@
my dear not allowed, but i've to ~
coz i really dont like this school so damn much ~
tomoro mummy go work with dad.. just accompany dad la..
and then i can drive motor go out =D
hahahahahaha... bad bad bad ~
i can run here run there .. ngekngek !
but god must bless for me ya.. later i get catch then diu lo !
hehe.. gtg lo.. so dizzy la
goodnight buddy!

没有评论:

发表评论