2009年4月17日星期五

Sing K Session ~

weeeeeeeeeeee... 16th april my BIG day.. hahahaha
celebrate again AGAIN & AGAIN !
third time to celebrate my bday on this year.. goshh !
im so damn enjoy with all of you ! geeee..
alot fun there.. dance sing scream... hahahaha
shake it shake it baby =D
we all high together .. hahahahahaha..
got baby lee kahwei ailing hoezai feijun xuanlong gahing =D
hehehehehe... sooooo funny la weeeeeeeeee..
3pm hoezai come fetch us go lrt.. have alot fun when at car.. wakakakaka
you know i know la =D .. mm.. 4pm like that reach there..
we go take room 1st ~ and then wait they come =)
they reach edi we started to enjoy ... all really so enjoy.. all of us dance together..
Shake Shake Shake.. look like clubbing you know.. our room damn biggggg
awwwwwwwwwww... before they back they sing birthday song to me.. Happy **
thx alot all baby, coz of me spend alot money ~
when you all BIG day, i'll treat you all like you all treat me ~ =D
need to collect money from now... hahahaha..
wait they BIG day come .. mmm ~
so tired.. saturday until now non stop go out play.. IM SO DAMN ENJOY MY LIFE !
wow wow... = =" just now let father FUCK !
scold me if dont want study go and work.. i HOPE so !
finding job ... i'll go do 1 dont worry father..
and those who visit my blog and then tell my parent what i write JUST FUCK OFF..!!

FUCK OFF OK ?! o0o HATE YOU SO MUCH !
DONT BE SO 8 ~

Tired, Its time to OIOI ~ kakaka..
byebye guys.. muacks... love all my fren =*)
HEART YOU ALL ... ❤

i'll upload my birthday cake picture tomoro =D goodnight

没有评论:

发表评论