2009年4月16日星期四

Happy Birthday To Myself ~ 17th Bday❤


I'M SO DAMN HAPPY THIS YEAR BIRTHDAY ~!!!!

I want to thank you alot ppl ~
thank you baby, (leelee)
thank you hoezai, (eiyar darling)
thank you feijun, (my best best fren)
thank you baby d lougong, (yerong)
thank you mummy, daddy, sister
thank you all wish me d ~ I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Muacksss !!!!!!!!!







So Damn suprise today..
suddenly eiyar darling hoezai say want to celebrate my bday today =D
ehehehehehe... and feijun and my baby also = )
7pm+ they go buy cake but darling told me he go take away the food. = ="
actually they go buy cake... hehehe.. ( i know that huh )
they buy me chocolate ice cream cake, long long time i didn't receive birthday cake..
waww... so delicious .. yummy.. thx alot eiyar darling hoezai and my lovely feijun =D
thank you for the cake...
9+pm hoezai go fetch feijun after go take baby..
reach me home 9.30+pm ~
weeeee... reach there almost 10pm ~ we celebrate at some cafe..
wow, reach there i proposition to drink KAMPAI .. my favourite ~
we order 1bucket 4+1 = 5 kampai.. 5.01% alcohol..
we drink alot ~ =D 4ppl only..
weeeeeee.. so enjoy OK !
after drink, i drink got 1 is extra 1, 6.6% alcohol, not bad huh !
and 1 5.01% alcohol blue berry =D my favourite la.. kekekeke
we keep play at there, mmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~~~
so happy la.. we all crazy boom boom ~ baby got a bit drunk... whole face red like hell
and my eiyar darling too .. i got too .. only fei jun no = =" pro erhhh~ hehehehe
after that take out my cake... and sing =D shy shy..
after sing blow candle = ) and then make a vow.. hope my vow will be realization..
keke... and then cut the cake.. yeeeee.. i eat alot = ="
after that play... later see downside, i'll show the pic what we play @@"
damn crazy... hehehehe..
after eat the cake.. order 3kampai again .. hahahaha
i order blueberry, baby order blackcurrant, and hoezai order ice..
mm, drink again.. i drink alot la ~
after that almost 12am back home lu ~
on the way back home we keep sing sing sing.. sing bday song to me la..
and some funny song.. hahahahahhaa..
i laugh until want dizzy edi ... hahahahahahaha..
HOWEVER, im so damn happy ~ even 3ppl celebrate with me.. i wont forget this bday
arghh..!! just receive 1 fren reload to me.. my bday present??!! arghh ~ so happy la..
i really love you all sooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lets the pic do talking...












hehehehe.. i force them to do =D damn funny.. we not drunk ar.. play only~







funny movie =D enjoy ...

没有评论:

发表评论