2010年5月24日星期一

☄ Relax Time ☃

hoho , is my relax time !!
because mother and father go to travel ..
i'm so relax because no people nag me anymore ..
but seriously mother didn't nag me in these days feel not used .
hmmpp, saturday night decide go to church with dear .
at last, didn't go .. due to something happened .
then i decide to go bangsar find dear to take dinner .
after prepared , out at 7pm+ .. i'm late =X
reached there almost 8something like that .
wait dear 5minute outside his house, make me pissed off..
because i don't like to waited people.
after he get on my car, we got some arguement.
after 5sec nothing already . it's difficult to control their own do not speak .
we decided to go midvalley have our dinner ..
reached there about 9something, find parking make me pissed off again..
don't even know why this recently i don't know how to control my temper!
finally, i found a parking . went to shopping mall and see what to do.
ivan say want to watchmovie, then we go to the cinema and see got what nice movie and see the time .
then we go queue , we choose IP MAN 2 . suddenly i feel no mood want to watch.
then we go out from the queue, it make us feel weird . hahaha.
because we queue there almost 10minute. suddenly come out .
i saw some interested shop over there, is a guitar shop ..
we go inside and see and also ask the guitar price for my friend.
and i saw a set of drum very nice !! OSHHH...
make me get excited want to buy ! 2k ...
but if i buy don't know where can i put .. hahaha ..
and if i play at home, sure will be very noisy 1 .. akakaka ~
after that we go hang around the shopping mall ..
still thinked what to eat , finally we choose to go eat sushi .
duhhh ... after eated we back to bangsar and find where the mitz club location..
finally found it .. decide go there to celebrate my farewell party .
anyone want to join us ? =D tell me if you want to .
after found the mitz club then we go ivan house outside there chit chat inside the car .
chit chat until 11pm+ then ivan go back home .
reached home 11.30pm decide to find henry, reached his house feel not well.
then back home early, i tot want to play until morning.
but my body does not obey . so, back home early .
reached home play comp a while and chat with ivan .
sleep in 1am+ .. too tired ..
on this day, i was so relax to over the time . =D
i hope i can lead my life like this everyday.

you Mr. Ivan .

WithLove,
Juanbabe.


没有评论:

发表评论