2010年5月21日星期五

Appreciate ❤

I'm so lucky that i get a boyfriend like you ..
I'm not sure that izzit you really love me 100%?
But, that's not important for me ..
because, i dont need this ..
What i need What i want, i think you clearly than me ..
You're very stupid to treat yourself like this because of me ..
why ? im not that good what ..
because due to my temper than you don't want to tell out your feeling ..
everytime everywhere we go, sure will get arguement...
because of what ? my temper .. !!
sometime i really hate my temper .. im so sorry my love..
i dunno how to control my temper .. i hate myself sometime..
im so damn bitch ..
Sometimes, i want to break up with you ..
because why ? haaa ..
the reason is so funny .. i look down myself ..
im not suit you .. why ? im so weak !
i cant stand what they say ! how come ?
don't think me that im so strong , i am not strong woman ..
actually im very weak .. all of them tot im so strong, but so sorry...
im not, im just pretend in front all of you .. because i need to protect myself .
no 1 can protect me , after i knew you ..
im very lucky that i have you ..
sometime i cry for nothing .. you very worry about me ..
moreover you go bang the wall you go hurt ur body ..
oh no ! im really heart pain when i see that ..
i can see that how much you love me, sometime i look at ur eye ..
my heart really pain, i dunno how to express out my feeling to you..
just got a feeling im so heart pain, i feel that im so sorry to you ..
haaaa... you younger than me .. this is the 1st time i got a bfren smaller than me ..
you're the first one ..
sometime, i say i need to go edi.. take care urself .. (i mean ns)
you'll tears about this , and hug me tight ask me don't go..
dear, i have to go.. i hope don't go too because of you ..
this recently, you make out something really make me heart pain ..
maybe, you're not mature yet .. but i know time can change everything..
i'll wait for you .. because no 1 is perfect ..
still got the 1month, i've to go edi, PLEASE.. take care urself ..
because im not beside you ..
I am sincerely telling you that IM SO SORRY MR.IVAN ..
i hurt you alot due to my temper ...
you're the 1 who really love dearly me ..
everything i need, everything i want to do ..
at 1st you'll say no, but after i give you a bad face then you ALLOW edi .
but i know ur heart the answer is NO !
you want i happy, how many reluctant you dun want to you will say yes also..
ur dear going to ns soon, you want i happy b4 i go ns ..
you want me without any pressure to go in ..
you borrow me ur laptop even you canot play..
you come to find me every morning wake up on 6am and take bus , putra line and also the lrt to come find me..
how sweet am i ? how happiness am i ?
when im not happy, you're the one let me bite!! let me beat!! let me scold!!
you NEVER NEVER complain before ..
when i no mood, you'll make some stupid stuff and make me laugh..
when i so down, you're the one who beside me and support me ..
when i not allowed what you want to do, there are few hundred in your heart you want to do ..but you will just listen to me..
because you dont want i get hurt, get sad, get moody and most important is argue!
when i argue with you, you'll never want to argue with me.. i dunno why..
and i also dont understand why.. but now, i understand ..
IVAN, im so sorry ... i really hurt you deep.
i dont even understand ur feeling .. im so dump!!!
im so bitch !! i hate myself why i want to treat you like this ..
everytime i told myself, do not treat you like this anymore .. but when something happened, i just cant control my temper.. i hate my temper badly !!!
dont treat me so good, you know why ??
because when you treat me so good, i will just insatiable ...
i'm just like a queen in ur heart !!
i know i know, you want i happy now because of the problem ..
but seriously no need lah..
give me time .. i will heal myself ..
and also i want to tell you here.. how much you want to take care urself when i go in to the NS...

THE THING YOU NEED TO DO WHEN I GO NATIONAL SERVICE****

1. becareful when you go to work .
2. do not take the headphone to listen music when you're crossing the road.
3. remember to bring water when you go to work.
4. you no drink water, you will get sick !!
5. after work, pls back home early .
6. before you sleep, pls cover blanket, later you catch cold.
7. dont play comp and psp until so late, (blackshot ar, monster hunter ar, warcraft ar)
8. be patient when you settle everything .
9. hardworking to work.
10. dont play until forget to study.
11. help me take care my family .
12. dont wear slipper always because you very careless .
13. dont because of you want to save money dont want to eat .
14. remember help me to pay insurance fee, i come back i will give back to you ya!
15. after i come back, i dont want to see you get skinny .
16. everything you're not happy, just write down to the book , wait i come back
and see .
17. dont make me to worry you when im inside there.
18. dont chase lenglui, see can lah .. hahaha..
19. remember that i'll miss you everyday.
20. sleep early always .

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO FOR ME IF YOU LOVE ME.

at last, i want to tell you that ..

I DO YOU VERY MUCH IVAN KOK MUN CHUN .

WithLove,
JuanBabe.

21 MAY 2010

1 条评论:

  1. Dear .. U made my tears out a bit .. but lucky u no seee .. i wipe my tears away fast .. hehe .. xD . Love u my dear .. MUACKZZ !!

    回复删除