2010年2月24日星期三

haihz

haihz, i really dunno how can i express my feeling now...
got a good guys beside me, i dunno how to appreciate him..
i hard to control my temper, everytime he just endure my temper..
sorry .. im so sorry ~ im not a good gfren ~
i don't even how to understand ur feeling and just keep give you more and more pressure..
sorry ~ how many time i say sorry i know that canot intended to complement everything i do ~
mr.I, you're the 1 treat me so good..
don't even care the money problem or else.
i want to appreciate you !! I PROMISE !!
you're really too good for me ~!!
haihz, god... give me strength to appreciate him~
i need him badly..
when i get angry, he's the 1 let me scold , let me abreaction.
oh god! how good are him? i really want to appreciate this guy !!
i will never take off my hand, hold it tight ! i love u ~

没有评论:

发表评论