2009年7月9日星期四

Tired... Someone Help Me?

so tired this recently... late sleep? big pressure?
sigh...* BIG SIGH
everyday when i wake up early in the morning b4 go to skul..
i've no mood to go.. FUCK..
wats wrong with me?! im so tired and when i think about my teacher i headache..
i hate malay.. i hate the teacher.. PN. JIBAI SARIBANOR
i hate you very much much much...
when she talk, she'll suddenly shout out .. FUCK!
i damn no interesting when i hear that..
damn no mood, make me feel so tired..
and other teacher too..!! keep nag us !
DAMN.. TEACHER WHEN I HEAR UR SOUND I FEEL WANNA VOMIT...
and want to slap ur bitch face...
i feel wanna stop, yes .. father mother allowed..
my dear not allowed... and mother suggest me to continue..
because still got few month..
what i can do now? ENDURE...................

3 条评论:

  1. should enjoy it while u can...u dun like working life...seriously...

    回复删除
  2. haha... i know ~ i got many time to work.. after finish study i need work until i cant work.. =X but im boring of skul life... lame teacher..

    回复删除
  3. simple...buat kecoh at school la...jus like me last time ba...owh..i linked u up ade...

    回复删除