2009年6月28日星期日

ACCIDENT...

yesterday when i washed the dishes after dinner..
uncareful i broken the plate, and then my hand inserted inside the bowl ...
FUCK!!!! non-stop bloodshed...
PAIN LIKE HELL !!!!!!!!!!!
after thar i ask my sis faster come and help me stanch bleeding...
fuck, i almost cry... at last no... ahahahahaha... *i still cant laugh =X
and then i call my dear, i told him i got accident...
he scared to death... hahaha...
keep ask why will like this.. why im so uncarefully..
i dunno also mah dear.... soapy water is very slippery when i wash the plate...
and then fell into the washing basin... broken edi then inserted inside my hand...!!
after i ask my parent come back and help me apply the medicine..
haihz... damn unlucky... my hand!!!!
so deep.... heart pain...



没有评论:

发表评论